MATTERLINQ complies with Legal Electronic Data Exchange Standard (LEDES) for the electronic exchange of billing and other information between corporations and professional firms to introduce a process for tracking billing from the issue of e-billing, budgeting, timekeeper attributes, and intellectual property matter management.
MATTERLINQ provides the power to make budgets, audit invoices for variable needs, mechanically route the invoice to the authorized reviewers, and supply elaborated reports. MATTERLINQ also embraces Matter Management capabilities, includes Practice Management, Professional Firms Management, KPI Dashboard and more. It is even easier for corporations and law firms to organize and manage complete matter and monetary data systematically in one place.
– Tracking & monitoring the billing status in real-time.
– Maximizing the efficiency of managing billable hours.
– Billing process automation.
– Analyzing all the legal spending systematically in an optimized visualization.
– Generating reports automatically by matters, clients, and billings in a chosen period.